Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally Some Photos

Well, I'm sure this will come as a shock, but here are a couple of photos finally! The first one is of my pig from Itty-Bitty Toys by Susan B. Anderson. She's a rather bright piggy don't you think? I hope my great neice will enjoy her.
Here are my most recent sock projects. The pair at the top is The Lace Sock from Patons Next Steps Four book. They are knit in JL's Pegasus yarn. I love the colour way. Next is another Paton's pattern. They are the Spiral-striped Socks from Socks in The City. They are knit in Patons Kroy Socks jaquards in the Tutti Fruitti colour way. They are quite pretty, although a little difficult to see here.
Finally the bottom pair, yet another Patons pattern from Next Steps Four. These are the Basic Socks done in a most interesting yarn. I've not used a self patterning wool before, so these have been great fun to knit up. They are knit from Fortimssima Colori, a great superwash wool. You'll notice some needles peeking through........I ran out of yarn so, I had to order more to finish up the second sock.
Can you believe I don't have another project on the needles yet? Whatever am I waiting for? Knit a stitch or two for me!

1 comment: