Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's About Time!


I knit this up several months ago, and have been just lazy getting it posted here. In fact, I just put the buttons on it this evening. I'm beginning to get worried that my little niece has outgrown it before I even got it to her. Oh my, good thing she has a little sister coming along. I love this sweater. It's made from Marble Chunky yarn from James C Brett. I don't normally like chunky yarn, but this is so very soft and pretty. I will definitely use it again.
These little hats are for the charity To Love a Child. It's been fun knitting them up, and also is a great use for those part balls of yarn one has laying around. I'm going to do a few more over the weekend.
I really am inspired to knit at the moment........... can you believe it's snowing here tonight?

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment