Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little Projects


I like to keep something always on my needles for the few minutes that I find to knit everyday. I've completed a few of these little items over the past week or two. Two are bibs. I have no idea why I'm knitting bibs really. My 13 year old doesn't wear them! I'm sure I'll find a home for them.

Too bad I'm not a better photographer! This one is called Trucking along Bib.You can find the pattern here Down Cloverlaine along with many other lovelies.
I switched up the pattern a wee bit.
My second bib is called the Miss B Thing Bib. It's decidedly more feminine and quite pretty.

You can find this pattern here at The Knitorious Mrs. B .
Just keep scrolling down until you come to her free patterns.
I love this one, and I'm sure I'll make more of them.

My daughter has a friend who is crazy about Hello Kitty. She's graduating from grade eight this year, so of course I had to make a little Hello Kitty to tuck into her grad gift. It's pretty cute so I'm sure she'll be happy.


The pattern for this Look-a-Like Hello Kitty is found here.
 I just appreciate you talented knitters who design patterns and then share them for free!
Now I'm off in search of some cider vinegar. I'm makimg pulled pork for sandwiches. I have a new panini press and we are thoroughly enjoying it.
After I get that situation under control, I'm going to start knitting a baby set for a new grand niece who will be arrive a little later this summer. 
It's fun to browse through the patterns although somewhat difficult to narrow it down to just one.
Stitch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment