Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Knitted Chicken

It seems like I've been knitting this project for the longest time, but perhaps that's because of the fiddly bits that took time to do too. I really enjoyed making this chooky. I'm not really sure why she appeals to me so much, but I think she's a bird of distinction. The pattern includes two other sizes , and I want to make those girls as well.

This is a Susan B. Anderson pattern for Blue Sky Alpaca. It's made with Blue Sky Alpaca Dyed Cotton. I purchased both pattern and yarn at Jimmy Bean Wool .
I hope your needles are all clicking, or perhaps they are like mine....... clucking!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! I've always been attracted to this pattern as well, looks like something I'm going to have to add to my "to-knit" list :-)

    ReplyDelete